lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] (no subject)

From: Anirudha Sarangi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 18:50:10 +0800 (SGT)

Hi Kieran,
Just cross-checked. There is a mistake. With my present timer setup, tcp_tmr is getting called every 350 msec instead of every 250 msec. Do you think it could be causing my issue ?
Then as I understand, once I am in tcp_tmr, I should disable all other interrupts so that there could be no corruption. Will that be fine?

regards
Anirudha