lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] (no subject)

From: Anirudha Sarangi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 19:12:09 +0800 (SGT)

Hi,
Thanks a lot.
The said issue occurs after I run iperf for say 4/5 hours. I mean there is no specific time when it occurs. My guess is, since my tcp_tmr() is not protected, probably some other thread was getting executed in between tcp_tmr.
Not sure. I will try to protect tcp_tmr and see if it improves the performance.

regards
Anirudha