lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Undefined types in unit tests

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Undefined types in unit tests
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 20:09:54 +0200

ambarisha b <address@hidden> wrote:

> I finished work on my port. The entire library builds fine. But I seem to
> have problems with the unit tests. There are some undefined types in the code
> like Suite, TCase, SRunner etc. How can I fix this?

The unit tests use the 'check' framework for unit tests. The types you
mentioned are defined in this library. You need to download the check sources
and compile them for your host.

However, there's no need for you to do that, since the unit tests are meant to
test the lwIP core (the platform independent part), not your port. There are
currently no automated tests for testing a port is valid.

Simon