lwip-users

[lwip-users] CGI handler initialization

From: rocco brandi
Subject: [lwip-users] CGI handler initialization
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 13:42:24 +0100 (BST)

Hi everyone!

finally I'm working with the last version of httpd. now I have got some problem in the initialization of the cgi handler. here's what I've done in a cgi.c module:

#include "httpd.h"

char string[]="test.cgi";                //the uri that is recognizes from the http header
char address[]="/insert.shtml"; //the page the handler returns after its operation

// the functions that handles the parameter:

const char *(extract) (int ind, int NumParam, char *param[], char *val[])
{ ...
   // some operations
return (address);
}

const tCGI myCGI={string, extract};  //definition of my handler

http_set_cgi_handlers(myCGI,1); // for now I have just one handler

the problems are in the definition of myCGI and  the calling of http_set_cgi_handlers.

What am I doing wrong?

thanks for any help!

Rocco