lwip-users

[lwip-users] setting debug and assert messages

From: rocco brandi
Subject: [lwip-users] setting debug and assert messages
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 13:40:17 +0100 (BST)

hi!

I'm trying to configure the debug and assert messages, making some tests with a simple printf command.

in the file cc.h I set the macros like that:

#define LWIP_PLATFORM_ASSERT(x)  printf(x)

#define LWIP_PLATFORM_DIAG(x)  printf(x)

but when I compile for a line like this:

LWIP_DEBUGF(ETHARP_DEBUG, ("find_entry: found empty entry %"U16_F"\n", (u16_t)i));

I recive these warnings:
left-hand operand of comma _expression_ has no effect
passing argument 1 of 'printf' makes pointer from integer without a cast

what I'm doing wrong?

Rocco