lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] UDP-server not working!

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] UDP-server not working!
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 13:35:47 +0100

On Mon, 2011-08-01 at 14:29 +0200, Kai Parow-Souchon wrote:
> tracking a packet through debug-outputs is kind of difficult,
> as my debug outputs are crashing the ARM from time to time (when
> setting
> IP_DEBUG).

I wonder if that is due to some assertion firing.  It could be related
to your problem.

> Setting only UDP_DEBUG i just get a lot of confusing logs
> which doesn't seem to be related to the event me sending a
> debug-packet
> to the ARM.

Perhaps you would be better turning off most of the messages, and just
changing the log level of a couple of useful ones so you see those.
That should make it easier to see things that are relevant.

> I once got a "UDP: not for us" message, but that was just once.
>
> The outputs for bind are completely chaotic, number encoding doesn't
> seem to like me at the moment.
> I'll have a look on that soon...

I don't like the sound of that.  I think it's worth looking into.

Kieran