lwip-users

[lwip-users] Detail usage of ppp

From: narke
Subject: [lwip-users] Detail usage of ppp
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:00:43 +0800

Hi,

In my NO_SYS = 1 environment, I am about to call pppos_input to feed
serial port received data into 1.4.0 ppp module.  But there are still
many APIs declared in ppp.h.  I was confused because at least some of
them seems only need to be used inside ppp itself.  Then the question
raised: what functions I should use and in what stage and how?  There
is no a demonstration or tutorial available.

Can someone please give me real public functions lists?

Thanks in advance.

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (address@hidden)