lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip unix port IPv6 patch 2

From: Rahul Gundecha
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip unix port IPv6 patch 2
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 12:58:16 +0530

Hi all,

Please find the patch uploaded at below link which calls netif_create_ip6_linklocal_address() after a interface is added. Its of lwip unix port. This tested my FC11 machine, it works fine. Link local address is set using MAC address and ping from Linux interface works fine.
https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/download.php?file_id=23923

@Simon,
Just one query, the following patch committed by you denotes "patch by Dan Pomohaci"
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lwip/lwip-contrib.git/commit/?id=1494ad391947268e0f5e0db9defc0a5a9ebd9d6c

However I had submitted the same patch after communicating on this mailing list and got your reply that patch applied.
(Submitted at https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7409)

Anyways no issues :)  Just wanted to let you know about this.

Thanks,
Rahul