lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Bare Metal / Memory Alignment

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Bare Metal / Memory Alignment
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 10:41:03 +0100

On 7 Sep 2011, at 00:32, Jens Breuer wrote:
> Do you think that the above mentioned is a bug of lwIP or just a matter
> of misconfiguration of mine?

This doesn't sound like its quite right, so it could be a bug, but I'd be
surprised as the sort of thing you're doing isn't that unusual for lwIP and so
I would expect others to have spotted this.

I'd like to look into it in more detail, but won't have time in the next few
days, so if anyone else has ideas please lets hear them

Kieran