lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] mDNS support with lwip

From: mat henshall
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] mDNS support with lwip
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 12:41:09 -0700

That's nothing more than an idea, I'm afraid. Matt added these to the bugtracker, but I don't think I've hear (read, that is) anything from him since then...

We did a small implementation of mdns using lwip, but due to various platform specific issues, it was never really a suitable base to contribute. I am, unfortunately, very busy right now and so can't spare the time to take a major role, however, if anyone is willing to put in the effort, I would be happy to help review and do some  testing.

We're still open to accept implementations though, I guess.

Simon