lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Get Next to private MIB external node fails

From: Yigal Hochberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Get Next to private MIB external node fails
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 08:11:30 -0500

Hello Simon:

LwIP TCP/IP stack is a good solution, used by many. People like you and others are
doing excellent work to keep it current and of good quality. Thank you for this.

In some situation, users of teh LwIP Ipstack require an SNMP Agent solution
for their system/product.

DMH Software offers high quality and robust SNMP Agent solution for LwIP (other system too).
The SNMP Agent is designed for real-time embedded system so it fits the "spirit" of LwIP.
The solution includes a full SNMPv3 Agent as well as SNMPv2c and SNMPv1 solution .

In some situation, for some customers DMH SNMP Agent is a good option for
systems based on LwIP Ipstack.

Thank you.

Yigal

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Simon Goldschmidt <address@hidden> wrote:
Yigal Hochberg <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello Vincent, Simon and others:
>
> DMH Software provides a protable SNMP-Agent (v1,v2c and v3) for LwIP
> Ipstack.

Yigal, I'm totally not interested in buying an SNMP agent, my interest is developing a free TCP/IP stack/suite.

BTW: I didn't find your agent on google when searching for lwip and snmp...?

Simon