lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to enable KEEP-ALIVE

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to enable KEEP-ALIVE
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:59:35 +0100

Kieran Mansley wrote:
It's part of the sockets API so there isn't a supported way to set it via the
raw API,  but you can probably get what you want by doing

pcb->so_options |= SOF_KEEPALIVE;

In general modifying pcb fields directly is discouraged but in this case there
isn't an easy alternative.  We should probably add a function to allow users to
set these options in a supported manner.

We definitively should! I added a bug entry targeted to 1.4.1 to do so.

Simon