lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] makefsdata strange error with .png files

From: N.Karakotas
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] makefsdata strange error with .png files
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 17:26:13 +0200

Ok thanks! :)

-----Original Message----- From: FreeRTOS Info
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 5:22 PM
To: Mailing list for lwIP users

Sorry, your last email where you requested the link must have got
accidentally deleted, so I'm replying to a slightly older one to ensure
this stays in the same thread.

Here is the link to a pre-build exe.

http://freertos.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/freertos/trunk/Demo/MicroBlaze_Spartan-6_EthernetLite/SDKProjects/RTOSDemo/lwIP/lwIP_Apps/apps/httpserver_raw/makefsdata/makefsdata.exe

(or http://tinyurl.com/7m7evep assuming the long URL will wrap)

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for Microcontrollers.
More than 7000 downloads per month.

On 03/01/2012 20:45, FreeRTOS Info wrote:

On 03/01/2012 20:40, N.Karakotas wrote:
Hi,

No im not using a tmp file I have modified it slightly. Tried to compile
the visual studio program provided by FreeRtos and got all sorts of
problems.

Noting you don't want to spend more time on it, but just for the record,
the FreeRTOS download includes a project to build it, the source code
(obviously) *and* a pre-built .exe.  There is no need to re-build it
therefore, unless you want to change something in it.