lwip-users

[lwip-users] error: SIOCSIFADDR (No such device)

From: Sraddha
Subject: [lwip-users] error: SIOCSIFADDR (No such device)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 14:01:14 +0530

why do I get this error message ? Has anyone got this message with your lwip port . I dont find theĀ  SIOCSIFADDR string anywhere in the lwip or contrib directory . I do see this in the /usr/include/bits/ioctls.h which is the host linux x86 pc I am using for cross compiling for my ARM device. What I do is I change the /usr/include dir to usr/notincludedforarm . Inorder that these system include files are not included for the ARM compilation. But still get the same error message on executing this ARM simhost executable on my ARM device.

Plz share your views.
Regards
Sraddha