lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] error: SIOCSIFADDR (No such device)

From: Sraddha
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] error: SIOCSIFADDR (No such device)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 15:42:41 +0530

The point is I was getting this error , then I suppose I did something in the code and it fixed it. Maybe I restarted the phone so it would create a new tap0 device and then executed simhost. But all this doesnt work now. Have no idea where I get this error and how to fix it . I have tried varios optiosn of DEVTAP
like /dev/net/tun (creating this in the device).
My device has the /dev/tun vpn device tried opening this as the DEVTAP. Nothing seems to be working . Just lost in the various permutations and combinations of these DEVTAPs . Wonder if opening the sio device is giving this error .

plz advice
Regards