lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip 1.4.1 bug-fix release

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip 1.4.1 bug-fix release
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:30:19 +0100

Mason <address@hidden> wrote:
> I also see that bug #25882 is targeted for 1.4.1, but the status
> is "Need Info".
>
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?25882

That one is "in progress" but I guess we haven't reached a consensus yet of how
to fix it.

> What other bugs would you liked fixed before you release an
> "official" 1.4.1 revision?

None, or they would have been marked as targeted for 1.4.1. Any yes, that means
there is (once again) only 1 bug left to be fixed before the release.

> > There is already a 1.4.1 branch in git which has the rest of
> > the bugs fixed, if you'd like to test that.
>
> The DEVEL-1_4_1 branch?
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lwip.git/log/?h=DEVEL-1_4_1

Yes.

> I'm confused because it hasn't been updated since 2011-12-15.
> So it does not include the recent bug fixes?

That's because I fix bugs on the master branch and have to backport them to the
1.4.1 branch. I simply haven't found the time to do so for the latest fixes.

Simon