lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip 1.4.1 bug-fix release

From: Zayaz Volk
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip 1.4.1 bug-fix release
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 20:53:09 +0000

I meant of course the total UDP datagram size, not the number of IP packets inside.

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 20:45:23 +0000

Simon, I was talking about IPv4 fragmentation (and may be IP options). The document i read mentioned it is not implemented yet, but it seems the document is out of dated.
So now-days, is there any limitations on UDP/IPv4 implementation regarding the standard ?
How many IP fragments are supported in a single UDP ? up to 32K, 64K ?

Thanks,
Stas