lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Need info !!

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Need info !!
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:05:20 +0100

David Empson <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think I've already mentioned this, but there should be a prominent link
> the Wiki from the Savannah LWIP page,

Yup. I'm not really happy with the current starting page, I don't think we need
the license in full text there. I'm not sure how to change that page, though.
Maybe only project leaders can do that. What we can do however is change the
contents of http://lwip.nongnu.org/ (which currently contains doxygen
documentation from 1.3.0) and put a link to that one, the wiki and the git
repositories to the starting page.

> and there should be obvious links to
> the lwip-contrib GIT project from both Savannah

Again, I don't think we can do that but the Savannah maintainers have to do it.
It was rather a hassle to get the 2nd git rep in the first place, which is why
we haven't bothered them again, yet... However we could add a link to the
starting page text (if we change it).

> and the Wiki.

I've done that (it still pointed to CVS).

> Someone else better add something to the FAQ so I'm not the only
> contributor!

I'm planning to...

Simon