lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] 2 Interfaces , PPP over Serial and Ethernet

From: N.Karakotas
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] 2 Interfaces , PPP over Serial and Ethernet
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:03:08 +0200

Hi,

After all in my GSM init function I was overflowing a buffer! This resulted to corrupted data afterwards. Very happy the problem is solved I started to worry! Smile emoticon

Regards,
Nick

Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 8:13 PM

Hi,

I thought it might be that the heap was getting smaller so I set the heap of FreeRTOS to the upper unused USB space on the lpc1769. Things run a lot smoother with this setup so I enable again the the PPP thread. Again I was having problems. I am not sure what could be at fault.

Could it be that you have two threads (or interrupts, or timers, or whatever) running and accessing lwIP at the same time?
I setup lwip in main and then I call a thread to setup netif etc, and turn on the modem and dial, I then do vTaskDelete to delete the thread.  Afterwards another new thread runds pppAuth and connect to the net.

I had 2 lwipopt.h files lying around and different source files (at different locations)..
I actually have one lwipopt.h oh well in this project I should check if the project is referencing another one.

Regards,
Nick