lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request steps

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request steps
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 15:47:05 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 04:37:02PM +0300, N.Karakotas wrote:

> Im having trouble compiling the ppp-new for micro. In the auth.c a
> lot of the includes are dependent on linux operating system.

Yeah, maybe you should read this thread more conscienciously :-)

I already said the port is not ready yet because it still require Linux
calls, or more precisely POSIX calls, if you take a look at the recent
commits on ppp-new, you'll see that I am currently removing those
dependencies one by one.

Sylvain