lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip raw TCP client.

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip raw TCP client.
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 11:03:04 -0400

>I am using the sockets interface, not the raw interface.  I prefer to
>open a listener socket on my server, and let the systems handle the Port
>number details.  Perhaps someone with a bit more experience in the raw
>interface may be able to reply.

I don't have a problem with this (RAW API) but I have MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB set
to 6.  When you get notified the client has closed the PCB (tcp_recved with
p==NULL) do you call tcp_close?  I do this and I can open and close
"forever".

But I wonder, if both ends do close the socket normally, would the PCB end
up in a TIME_WAIT?

Bill