lwip-users

[lwip-users] Hard Fault on PPP thread delete

From: Alex2051
Subject: [lwip-users] Hard Fault on PPP thread delete
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 22:52:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hello ALL

I use STM32 micro. LWIP 1.3.2, FreeRTOS 7. Micro connects to internet by
GPRS modem using PPP.
It works ok until conection fails and ppp closing.
I use net_conn API.

static void sys_thread_wrapper(void * arg)
{
  sys_thread_timeouts_mark_empty();

  vTaskDelete(0);// after this operator program goes to hard fault exeption
}

I use two separate processes to manage modem and for TCP. And for getting
iformation is PPP alive or not by using API function pppIOCtl(0,
PPPCTLG_UPSTATUS, &result);

But if I setup low ptimisation for  best dubug support I have no fail! It
means that some memory regions used by another process in good optimisation
are freed by PPP, but must not be freed.. I cant find what I do wrong.