lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Need Help for "Configuration for lwIP"

From: GICINDIA
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Need Help for "Configuration for lwIP"
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 23:41:19 -0700 (PDT)

>There isn't a correct configuration (just lots that are OK, and some that
are not) as the values chosen >will vary depending on hardware, memory
available, performance needed, and so on.  Have a look how >MEM_SIZE is used
in the code to discover the different uses for it, and to get a better idea
of how you >should set it for your system.

The application is running on Cortex M3 micro-controller. And it has 64k RAM
size, out of this my application hardly takes 10k RAM(not considering lwip
RAM size).
After going through the code i found that for receiving it uses  PBUF_POOL
as well as PBUF_RAM. But while transmitting it uses PBUF_RAM only and
PBUF_RAW is used as pbuff_layer.
My requirement is large size of file transmission & reception simultaneously
which i m not able to achieve.
Please suggest suitable lwip configuration for my application.

Asma.