lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Lwip TCP Client Server Down Problem

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Lwip TCP Client Server Down Problem
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 15:59:01 +0100

On Thu, 2012-06-28 at 09:02 +0300, Birol Çapa wrote:
> I am using raw api and also I dont use any operating system. Can you
> help me about this issue.

>From the raw API doc:

  The tcp_connect() function returns immediately; it does not wait for
  the connection to be properly setup. Instead, it will call the
  function specified as the fourth argument (the "connected" argument)
  when the connection is established. If the connection could not be
  properly established, either because the other host refused the
  connection or because the other host didn't answer, the "err"
  callback function of this pcb (registered with tcp_err, see below)
  will be called.

Kieran