lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re transmission behaviour?

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re transmission behaviour?
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 15:42:51 +0100

On Thu, 2012-06-28 at 22:59 -0700, Fred39 wrote:
> Kieran Mansley wrote:
> >
> > A packet capture would be helpful too to get the timings.
> >
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p34089788/packet1ms.png packet1ms.png
> Good Morning Guys
>
> so i put 2 captures
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p34089788/packet2sec.png
> packet2sec.png
> one shows the trace when the master has a fast cylclic time like 1ms
> there i
> dont get a retransmission,
> but at 2seconds of cyclic time you see the reuslt.
> The weird thing is that immediately after the retransmission the ACK
> for
> that response comes.

Those aren't packet captures: they are screenshots of packet captures.
At least I'm guessing they are as they're not active links anymore.
Just attach the pcap file to the email.

I'm also hoping you'll tell us which end is lwIP and which end is not as
without that it will be impossible to diagnose the failure.

Kieran