lwip-users

[lwip-users] Could TCP traffic slow down UDP?

From: Chen
Subject: [lwip-users] Could TCP traffic slow down UDP?
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 14:52:51 -0400

Hi there,

According to lwIP wiki:

After lwip_init() is called, you must call tcp_tmr() every TCP_TMR_INTERVAL milliseconds (default is 250 milliseconds).

My quesiton: Is there any unpleasant side effect if I call it at a rate other than 250ms? Further, how about randomized intervals, say 80ms, 83ms, 98ms.... (I tried and haven't notice any yet but would like to hear from the gurus to be sure)

I just like to tag this on an existing thread.

Thanks!

Chen