lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] (no subject)

From: N.Karakotas
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 19:53:40 +0300

Hi,

Is your ethernet driver able to handle so much data? It seems that lwip is reseting the connection.

Regards,
Nick

Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 11:39 AM
Subject: [lwip-users] (no subject)

Hi Lwip user:

I write a web server with socket, and there is a file upload function in web page, when user browser a file and press “submit’, browser should send POST request to web server ,

Then send raw data of selected file continually .

But I found that POST request is sent in TCP protocol, not HTTP protocol. I don’t know why ? and since my web server is embedded, my web server take charge of closing each

Connection. I don’t know if it cause the resut.

In my other code, web server can get any POST/GET request in HTTP protocol, but fail in this kind of case.

Who know why ?

Untitled.png