lwip-users

[lwip-users] HTTP SERVER RAW

From: Angel C
Subject: [lwip-users] HTTP SERVER RAW
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:55:53 +0200

Hey guys,

I am trying to implement the IP stack on an EFM32 with a Micrel Ethernet Controller.
I implemented the lwIP driver, and the PING behavior works but whenever I am trying to implement the default http server with the RAW API.

The problem is that whenever I am trying to access the IP address it starts downloading a file with strange content which I attached to the email. I also attached the Wireshark capture file and the debug information from lwIP.

Can you please help me finding out which is the problem?

Thank you in advance,
Angel