lwip-users

[lwip-users] how to read more data from browser

From: vincent cui
Subject: [lwip-users] how to read more data from browser
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 03:50:37 +0000

All:

In WEB development, I meet a problem with IE , FF, CHROME, SAFARI.

In login page, it will issue header request and JSON data (username and password) after I type them and press login button.

For FF, CHROME, SAFARI browser, they issue header request and JSON data in same packet.

For IE8&9, it issues header request first, then issue JSON data in second packet.

How to deal with this case ? I need read twice in IE case ? is there LWIPapi to know there is data coming ?

Vincent