lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip and MPU (FreeRTOS-MPU)

From: Artem Pisarenko
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip and MPU (FreeRTOS-MPU)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 09:01:51 +0700

I made some basic tests which covering code I modified except lwip_getsockopt()/lwip_setsockopt() because I don't know sockets API so much. Everything seems to work stable. I fixed some errors. Attached is fixed patch.

I forget to mention that modification support only tcpip_thread. I didn't work with PPP (maybe it doesn't require modifications ever).

Btw, I've changed my nick on mailing list to real name. jblackarty is me. So my last post may seem to be deattached from thread I started long time ago :)