lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP 1.4.1 FreeRTOS 7.3.0 Port for Stellaris LM3S9D92

From: Barry Andrews
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP 1.4.1 FreeRTOS 7.3.0 Port for Stellaris LM3S9D92
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 16:02:17 +0800

Hello

I have finally got my basic port working for CCSV5 with Stellarisware on the EKS-LM3S9D92 Evaluation kit and would like to make the basic project available.

This is based on an existing FreeRTOS ARM CortexM3 example but with FreeRTOS and LWIP updated to latest versions and Stellaris processor Ethernet driver added and tested.

Example has simple web server as per original FreeRTOS port and also has diags enabled on LWIP so you can play with memory sizes and pool sizes.

If you use the EKS-LM3S9D92 Evaluation kit it will print to the UART provided on your PC.

How do I provide this source code so others can use as a reference.

Regards

Barry Andrews