lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP_HTTPD_FS_ASYNC_READ, LWIP_HTTPD_DYNAMIC_FILE_READ

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP_HTTPD_FS_ASYNC_READ, LWIP_HTTPD_DYNAMIC_FILE_READ
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 11:43:33 +0100

Ben Stuyts wrote:
> While browsing the httpd sources I came across the
> LWIP_HTTPD_FS_ASYNC_READ and LWIP_HTTPD_DYNAMIC_FILE_READ define. In fs.h I
> read for
> LWIP_HTTPD_FS_ASYNC_READ: support asynchronous read operations
> [..]
> So my first question is: has this been tested and is it working?

Yes, we are using this in a device we ship. Although I think we currently only
delay the start and don't use it for memory management during transfer, I think
it should still work.

> And the second question: are there any examples?

Unfortunately, no, there aren't any examples, currently. Neither for this, nor
for the SSI or CGI code. :-( That's on my list, though...

Simon