lwip-users

[lwip-users] HTTP Server problem when SSI tag appears in the first TCP_M

From: 谢傲龙
Subject: [lwip-users] HTTP Server problem when SSI tag appears in the first TCP_MSS bytes
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 23:43:27 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

I  have meet with a problem in use LWIP:
I set the TCP_MSS=1460, and my SHTML file has some SSI tags. when the first SSI tag appears after 1460(TCP_MSS) bytes
of the file,all is ok!
However, when the first SSI tag appears in the first 1460 bytes(e.g. the first <!--#tag_name--> appears after
100th byte) of the file, then SHTML could not be sent to the browser accurately. At the first segment, queue=NULL,
pcb->unsent=NULL,alloc=100. And next, it create the second segment,pcb->unsent!=NULL,alloc=1360, when send the SSI tag.

PS: I send all the web files use TCP_WRITE_FLAG_COPY apiflags by calling the function http_write(pcb, hs->file, &len, TCP_WRITE_FLAG_COPY);

why ?

Best regards,
eBoy