lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] doxygen documentation

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] doxygen documentation
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:08:22 +0100

chrysn <address@hidden> wrote:
> * could we have the Doxyfile that created [1] checked into the source
>  repository?

We could, if we had it... I think Frederic did the documentation part some
years ago, maybe he can help out (if he's still monitoring this list?).

Maybe it's in the lwiphtml CVS? I'll post the URL to that one if I find it
(it's a module of the old CVS on savannah, which should still exist).

As to the rest: any input on improved documentation is welcome!

> if there is support from the web master who'd manage the website itself,
> i can offer to do some polishing on the markdown side of things.

The website is managed by us (somehow...). As a project leader, I should know
how to do that - I'll try to find out. Anyway, I'll be able to upload changes
and the current state of documenting 1.3.0 is not ideal.

Simon