lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip stops work by fast data transmission

From: Riccardo Foti
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip stops work by fast data transmission
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 00:40:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

i'm using lwip 1.4.1 with FreeRTOS on STM32F107CV. I realized a little
client application with the Netconn API. My Application must sent incomming
data from UART (115200Bd) to a server on a PC. All works fine, but when my
application must sent data very fast, my application goes into a the
HardFault_Handler or the Client-Task stops to work. In the HardFault_Handler
i check the last programcounter address and its show me the line
memp_tab[type] = memp->next; in memp.c. I think that "memp->next" point to
an not existing address on my µC. Have somebody an idea how can solve this
problem.

Sorry for my english

regards

Riccardo