lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Assert on netconn_write: "already writing or closing"

From: Marco Jakobs
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Assert on netconn_write: "already writing or closing"
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 08:09:27 +0100

Hi Simon,

then i have misunderstand how to do it … i thought non-blocking is the precondition to use a sendtimeout.

Can I find an explanation somewhere?

Basically I want that a netconn_write on a TCP connection times out and returns after a configurable time with an error instead blocking the task for a certain long time. What would you suggest how to realize this?

Marco