lwip-users

[lwip-users] bug in contrib httpserver app

From: Joseph L. Kroesche
Subject: [lwip-users] bug in contrib httpserver app
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 01:01:44 +0000

Hello, I was trying to get the httpserver-netconn working (in contrib).  I am using lwip-1.4.1 and contrib-1.4.1.  I think the following change is needed:

73c73

<   netconn_bind(conn, NULL, 80);

---

>   netconn_bind(conn, IP_ADDR_ANY, 80);

You cant pass NULL in for the ANY address because it is dereferenced later.  I was just trying to get the simple web server up and running as proof things were working and this problem cost me hours today.  I hope that this can save someone else the same problem.  I looked on the web site and I did not see a way to file a bug, so let me know if there is some procedure I should follow.

The path is contrib-1.4.1/apps/httpserver/httpserver-netconn.c

Thank you,

Joe Kroesche