lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp_output functionality

From: cat
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp_output functionality
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 01:42:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

yes indeed I do. Sorry it didn't display well, but what I do is (exactly
like this):

tcp_write(pcb, text, text_length, TCP_WRITE_FLAG_COPY);
tcp_output(pcb);

And as I wrote it is not only that I don't get anything, but I know where it
cuts short. Its early in tcp_output function:

  if (tcp_input_pcb == pcb) {
    return ERR_OK;
  }

this condition is true and I don't understand why, since I can not dig out
the meaning tcp_input_pcb.

Thanks for help.