lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] STR912 lwIP + Freertos demo

From: Noam weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] STR912 lwIP + Freertos demo
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 16:12:09 +0300

Hi,

The platform or processor should not make a difference. It’s the same code.

First of all you need to define if you want to work in RAW or Sokets.

You need to set up the system first. Meaning setup your software and be able to
ping to your device.
You have drivers at ST for the 912 so use it first to raise your setup.

Once you have a system running you have lost of examples.

I am working only in RAW mode but my code and drivers are dedicated. If you can
define your system better I
Can help you to get started.

I suggest also getting the latest FreeRTOS and examples. You have examples for
STM912 there.

After you download it go into the demo code:
    FreeRTOS\Demo\ARM9_STR91X_IAR

I have attached a  ZIP file with lots of examples. Take a look at the tcpecho
and udpecho  examples.
This examples are very basic and simple to understand.

The rawapi.txt is part of LwIP but I added it as well to save you on searching.

Hope that helped.

BR,
Noam.