lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip netconn_recv issue

From: hongyancl
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip netconn_recv issue
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 19:38:07 -0700 (PDT)

hello,
I want to creat one task in ucos with lwip.
Following the code :

static void
udpecho_thread(void *arg)
{
        static struct netconn *conn;
        static struct netbuf *buf;
        static ip_addr_t *addr;
        static unsigned short port;
        char buffer[4096];
        err_t err;
        LWIP_UNUSED_ARG(arg);

        conn = netconn_new(NETCONN_UDP);
        LWIP_ASSERT("con != NULL", conn != NULL);
        netconn_bind(conn, NULL, 7);

        while (1)
        {
                err = netconn_recv(conn, &buf);

                if (err == ERR_OK)
                {
                        addr = netbuf_fromaddr(buf);
                        port = netbuf_fromport(buf);
                        netconn_connect(conn, addr, port);
                        netbuf_copy(buf, buffer, buf->p->tot_len);
                        buffer[buf->p->tot_len] = '\0';
                        netconn_send(conn, buf);
                        LWIP_DEBUGF(LWIP_DBG_ON, ("got %s\n", buffer));
                        netbuf_delete(buf);
                }
        }
}

but,after i creat the task ,my system is dead.

please give me some asvice.