lwip-users

[lwip-users] After tcp_close PCB is still in active pcb in specific situ

From: CHASE CHENG
Subject: [lwip-users] After tcp_close PCB is still in active pcb in specific situation.
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 18:56:52 +0800

Hey guys,
I'm using lwip 1.4 on ThreadX with a usb ethernet dongle,
I am using a netio program (a RAW API TCP program) for verifying throughput.
However, I found that if I plug out the ethernet dongle while netio processing,
the PCB kept in active pcb states even I called tcp_close.
I want to make tcp_close once the dongle is plugged out, and create a new PCB for processing tcp connection, but the old pcb is not released which cause my new PCB always bind failed. Do any idea? thank you.