lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] NETCONN_NOCOPY not sending

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] NETCONN_NOCOPY not sending
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 09:53:53 -0400

Hello,

So, NETCONN_COPY works but NETCONN_NOCOPY doesn’t?  Is it trying to send data - is your netif->linkoutput function being called?  Did you check return codes from lwIP functions? I suggest turning on LWIP_DEBUGs and see if any errors are reported.  Also, print the lwip stats after an attempt to send.

Bill