lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip-1.4.1 and Xilkernel port

From: William D. Anderson
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip-1.4.1 and Xilkernel port
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 19:53:55 +0000

Hello,

  I was wondering if anyone has experience upgrading the Xilinx lwIP140_v1_03_a to using the latest lwip-1.4.1 release directly from savannah .org.  By just using the old  {cc,cpu,perf}.h files and the {sys_arch,sys_arch_raw}.cc files I can get it to compile but there

Must be other changes in the system init functions. So far all I know is that it appears that my tcpip_init is failing to initialize the mailbox used in the tcpip_input routine.  I haven’t seen any list of arch/board specific changes required to mode to v1.4.1.

Any insight appreciated.

Thanks

Bill Anderson