lwip-users

[lwip-users] Lwip on stm32Fx problems with segmented packet

From: davidgrohl
Subject: [lwip-users] Lwip on stm32Fx problems with segmented packet
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 11:43:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I'm a new user and I hope to find here solutions to my issues but also I
hope to help the other users.
I've developed an application running on STM32F1 CPU with lwip and freertos.
This application is based on a web server that allow user to control the
board through a web browser.
Everything seems to works fine but today I've tryed to communicate with the
board using another pc and I've noticed that the command sent from web
browser to the board were segmented. Debugging the application I've seen
that the board receive the packet but the payload (sent in the segmented
packet) gone lost.
This is the javascript that send the packet:

        http_request = new XMLHttpRequest();
        http_request.open("POST", "new_command, false);

        http_request.send(cmd);
        http_request.close();

On the board I'm using netconn API.
If other info are needed to help me I'll give you as soon as possible.

Thanks to everyone would help me.