lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] STM32 RBUS (Receive Buffer Unavailable) bit set after d

From: Mark Lakata
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] STM32 RBUS (Receive Buffer Unavailable) bit set after debugger break
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 17:21:22 -0700

Here you go. Sorry, I can't help with the files, use at your own risk. I did not write this from scratch, they evolved from pieces I found.

This was based on FreeRTOS 7.2 and lwIP ppp-new (which is basically 1.4.x) There are still some proprietary header files missing. You'll have to clean that up.

-Mark