lwip-users

[lwip-users] Support for STM32 F4 series MCU and CC2538: Comparitive app

From: ajinkya
Subject: [lwip-users] Support for STM32 F4 series MCU and CC2538: Comparitive approach
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:43:42 +0530 (IST)

Hello all,
Has anybody used STM32F4 series MCU with RTOS/ lwip/ 6LoWPAN

or CC2538 MCU which has
1. 6LoWPAN and ZigBee
2. 2.4-GHz IEEE 802.15.4 Compliant RF Transceiver

main point I would like to mention is,

I wanted this information in order to start working on one of STM32F4 or CC2538
for my project, hence I am looking for support.

Any comparative suggestions will be welcomed, as it will help in deciding to
choose among one of ARM MCU.

Thanks in advance
--
Regards