lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] webserver problem

From: Pomeroy, Marty
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] webserver problem
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 07:54:44 -0400

>>But If I connect other services, all the pages from webserver are not
loaded.

This does look like a resource problem somehow.  Possibly a timeout
firing before the jquery response completes (not enough CPU power), or
insufficient memory to respond, that sort of thing.

Comment to Noam:
>> As default the MSS size is defined to be 1500 bytes. This is too
large for embedded.

Isn't "too large" implementation dependent?  I'm using 1500 on one
project where we have 16MB of DRAM.  This also reduces the chaining.

Marty