lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] webserver problem

From: Noam weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] webserver problem
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 15:02:40 +0300

Hi Marty,

You are absolutely correct it is system dependent.

As you can see from my reply, I used a 7K bytes pool for LwiP.

16M byte is a super computer compared with what I do. I worked with ARM9 with
96K RAM :-)

With just 7K RAM dedicated to LwIP pool I was able to run a WEB server with
JQUERY
3 TCP connections, UDP connections etc...

Now let me ask you something. If you have 16M byte RAM why do you use LwIP.
Use Linux with FULL BSD TCP stack. Much better.

BR,
Noam.