lwip-users

[lwip-users] Clean-up thread in case of GPRS connection lost

From: pierre-yves.boisbunon
Subject: [lwip-users] Clean-up thread in case of GPRS connection lost
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 09:38:42 +0200

Hi Lwip Users,

I am using LWIP with a GPRS module (through PPP connection). I am wondering how to cleanly terminate a task in case of lost of GPRS signal.

Indeed with the modem I'm using, I can catch GPRS connection lost event and in that case I'm calling ppp_sigup() API from LWIP. But in that case it seems the ppp thread is not terminated in a clean way (the task is not deleted).

Could you please help me to correctly catch this event?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
Pierre-Yves.