lwip-users

[lwip-users] Unixsim Problem

From: Robert McNeill
Subject: [lwip-users] Unixsim Problem
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 09:25:27 +0100

Dear all,

I am currently trying to set up unixsim on my systems and I am running into a few problems.

At present I am able to ping and telnet the tap0 interface from the same box.  However, changing the gateway to 192.168.10.1 and the IP address to 192.168.10.2, I am unable to ping the new tap0 interface.  My ethernet port is assigned to 192.168.10.122 by the way.  Have you any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

I also wish to be able to ping this interface from another box.  This box also has an interface assigned to the 192.168.10.X address.  Any ideas on the best way to go about this?

Thanks for your help.